Meet the women and men who embody everything IAP stands for, serving our customers, employees, and community with ingenuity and purpose.
We’re stronger when we work together.
- IAP Code of Ethics and Business Conduct
- IAP Anti-Corruption Policy
- IAP Combatting Trafficking in Persons Policy
Similarly, IAP’s approved Suppliers are required to adopt and abide by foundational principles outlined in:
If you have a product or service you think would be a good fit, and are committed to making a positive impact, please submit your capabilities brochure or marketing materials to firstname.lastname@example.org.For evaluation purposes, you may also complete and return Supplier Application documents along with your marketing materials.
- Supplier Application – U.S. Supplier
- Supplier Application – U.S. Supplier, Foreign Performance
- Supplier Application – Foreign